TRIAL & HEIRS:
FAMOUS FORTUNE FIGHTS!
This creatively crafted, celebrity infused, common sense HOW TO (and HOW NOT TO) book combines real-life inheritance catastrophes, courtroom clashes and combative estate contests with practical, easy-to-follow advice on how to avoid them in your own family!
A MUST READ
The highly publicized estate battles of celebrities cast a bright spotlight on the importance of having the proper estate planning. You’ll have a front row seat in the courtroom while Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights! replays the “tabloid drama” and points out what went wrong in these riveting cases. Danielle & Andy are your guides – with research and court records in one hand, and juicy celebrity stories in the other.
These include Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Ted Kennedy, Princess Di, Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger, Ray Charles, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra, Martin Luther King, Jr., Brooke Astor, Rosa Parks … and many others!
This easy-to-follow guide is complete with Tips to Avoid a Family Fight and Ideas to Spark Family Discussion. The tips alone could save you thousands (or more!) in legal fees.
Discover how to steer clear of the same celebrity estate errors as you plan for your heirs.
GET GREAT ADVICE TO:
- Motivate you and your loved ones to create a proper estate plan
- Start productive family discussions with spouses, parents, loved ones, and clients
- Protect your rights if you have a loved one who is aging or has passed away and you’re concerned about being treated fairly
- Navigate through difficult and emotional family fights that can result when the proper planning wasn’t done
- Safeguard the true wishes of a mature loved one in case someone attempts to take advantage of them
- Help you and your family answer questions about the right way to administer an estate or trust
- Ensure that your wishes and the wishes of your loved ones are protected
- Find a good estate planning and/or probate attorney
CAN YOU IMAGINE…
Setting up a trust for your children and loved ones to keep your affairs private, only to let the plan fail because your trust wasn’t funded?
Writing instructions to give property worth millions to your cherished godchildren, and then having those wishes completely ignored and kept secret?
Leaving a substantial legacy from a brilliant musical career, only to have your family members wage a lengthy legal battle over it neary forty years after your death?